Friday 5 August 2011

Long haul...

So most of you would of experienced "the stop over" before. This is my first one and I'm HATING it... If a nine hour flight wasn't enough a 4 HR stop over in Malaysia before another 11 hrs to Rome is going to push me over the edge... Door to door it's well into 30 hrs! What I would give to be laying next to the snoring lover... No matter how loud the snoring is ;) actually just having his shoulder to rest on would be a god send at this point!!! (clearly missing him) Hopefully the sleeping tablets will work and I'll get at least 8hrs sleep on the plane, if not arriving in Rome for only 24hrs from 6am is going to be one emotional day!!

The only things keeping me sain at this point:
1. Rio the movie, makes me want to be at carnival! 
2. The glass elevators in Kuala Lumpur - very charlie and the chocolate factory
3. This smelly Lounge im on with heaps of rubbish in the cracks I'm semi lying on (so not puttin my face anywhere near that filth)
4. Laughing at the toilets with hoses - not an actual bedit...
Here just a garden hose and a tap next to each toilet!  

Finally they are calling our flight to board... I'm out to take some dozile and be grumpy to anyone who may touch me on the plane! 


WE HAVE ARRIVED! 
Good morning Rome, 11 hrs later (I got 9 hrs sleep) and we are
Here and I'm feeling good! Mind you it's 24 degrees at 6am! Think its going to be a hot one while we visit the Trevi Fountain, Colloseum and Vatican City... I'm most excited about the gelato, pizza, pasta and coffee!

I'll let u know how the gelato goes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment