Tuesday 16 October 2012

He asked... She said YES!



The day started with clouds outside, I didn't really want to go for a walk incase the rain came but Lawson was determine. He got ready and we embarked on our day out, we planned to walking up to Barrenjoey Lighthouse on the headland at Palm Beach. 


It was a steep walk up the headland, but we made it after a lot of  huffing and puffing. We had a look at the light house and tried to spot some whales. We were feeling adventurous so we decided to head out through the bush and to the point of the first lighthouse which was out on a lookout. When we arrived we took some pictures and took the time to take in the amazing view and feel relaxed. We were having fun and playing around when he cuddled me from behind and told me how much he loved me. He then spun around and dug deep in his pocket before getting down on one knee, producing a breathtaking ring and asking me to marry him. Of course I said YES!


The rest is a little bit of a blur, we were both so happy and excited. We celebrated with fish and chips - a recommendation from my Nanna followed by dinner at Barbuto with some friends and lots of bubbles! 





It was the happiest day of my life, I am so truly blessed to be able to spend the rest of my life with my sole mate. 




No comments:

Post a Comment